Product Development Manager: Sustainable Architectural / Building Materials
Los Angeles, CA
Emagispace is an early-stage Series A startup with locations in Colorado, California, Seattle, New York, Texas, and British Columbia, with a patented, ecologically sound, reusable, and adaptive building technology for interior construction. Using our products, anyone can create, build, and reconfigure offices, warehouses, theaters, stores, etc—quickly, inexpensively, attractively, and sustainably. In a nutshell: we’ve reinvented the wall.
We’re looking for a rockstar PM to help us develop and launch physical products and services, bringing the vision forward for our customers: you understand the product lifecycle, have technical knowledge related to construction, and you can communicate brilliantly across the range of colleagues and customers. We’re on a mission and this is your chance to help us forge a culture and launch a movement!
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with the leadership team to develop the product strategy and packaging for physical products and business services
- Document and execute the long-term vision of physical and service products into a coherent, actionable short-term and medium-term roadmap
- Be a product evangelist, getting the team excited about what we are building and driving enthusiasm among product, operations, and sales/marketing teams
- Work with R&D and Supply Chain to
- Fully understand and build toward the customer need
- Gather, and develop, and maintain product specs, documentation, sales collateral
- Keep the launch sequence on track by rapidly removing roadblocks
- Develop and manage product P&L, success metrics, and lifecycle
THIS IS WHO YOU ARE
- 2-4 years experience in physical product development with an architecture, construction, industrial engineering, or related background
- Demonstrated success shipping physical products.
- User focused, keeping the customer at the heart of everything you do
- A true communicator: clear, friendly, experienced with a remote team, writes good specs
- You’ve got an upbeat, “Yes, and” attitude, glad to help people around you shine
- A scrappy problem solver, hands on. You love a challenge, and you’re hardwired never to leave any stone unturned
- Data driven, organized, in love with the facts and know how to find them
- Open, creative, you think strategically but also love to ship products
WHY DO YOU WANT TO WORK WITH US?
- We’re gonna be HUGE! And we’ll laugh and learn together the whole way
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Open vacation/sick days
- Working with some of the most talented and passionate innovators ever
To apply or for more information, please complete the form below.